Are you recognized for your ease to defuse difficult situations?
Does your openness allow you to quickly establish a trusting relationship?
Does your approach pave the way for win-win solutions?
Join our team. We're looking for bright, dynamic individuals who love to provide excellent customer service through an approach that encourages loyalty. As Canada's leading communications company, we can offer a sophisticated environment surrounded by the coolest products, and by dynamic teammates who will encourage you to push your abilities into the future.
You main responsibilities: As a customer service representative, you will receive direct calls from our customers and some transfers from other departments within the company. During these contacts, your responsibilities will include:
- Solving customer concerns in regards to products and services
- Promoting the Bell brand and its solutions
- Create customer loyalty in order to attain a long term relationship with our clients
- Location: 6961 10th avenue, Montreal ( St-Michel subway station )
- Schedule: variable business hours:
- Availability requested:
- Monday to Friday from 8am to 9pm
- Saturday from 9am to 6pm
- Sunday from 9am to 6pm
- Compensation: $14.27 / hour with an average incentive plan of $234.21 / month
- Benefits: progressive and starts on day one of training
- Training: on site and paid
- High school diploma
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Customer service and sales experience (minimum 12 months)
- Able to work in a constantly evolving computerized environment
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Bell is an equal opportunity employer.