The City of Guelph is seeking hardworking, motivated team players to work in various departments performing administrative or research duties during the summer months. Positions include:
- Heritage Research Assistant
- GIS Technician
- Ontario Building Code Part 9 Plans Examiner
- Healthy Landscapes Program Assistant
- Outdoor Water Use Program Assistant
- Administration Clerk – Water Services
- Records Assistant
- Water On Wheels (W.O.W) Promotional Lead
- Procurement & Marketing Assistant – Solid Waste Resources
- Solid Waste Programs Assistant
- Solid Waste Special Projects Assistant
- Clerical Assistants – Various departments
Prior to applying, please review the information pertaining to administrative/research positions on our summer employment page found on the left side of guelph.ca/careers (Employment Opportunities -> Part-time and Seasonal -> Summer Employment). You will find job descriptions, along with the required qualifications. You may want to print this information for your reference. You will also find the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page if you would like further information about our application process.
All candidates must apply online through this Corporate Works/Workopolis application process. You will be required to include a resume outlining your skills and qualifications and complete the questionnaire by Friday January 18, 2013. To access this application, please click on "apply for this job", instructions will follow.
We thank all candidates in advance, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Candidates who are shortlisted may be contacted by phone or by email.
Note – The City of Guelph reserves the right to revise any of the information listed. Some positions may be subject to change.
Personal information collected through the recruitment process will be used solely to determine eligibility for employment.
THE CITY OF GUELPH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER