· Open, date stamp, sort and distribute mail.
· File, Merge & Purge Vouchers
· Set up new claim files and report claim liability to the general ledger
· Enter claim data on the claims tracking system
· Type cheque letters and prepare income tax forms. Mail cheques, letters and tax forms.
· Issue cheques for advance payments, medical fees, police reports, etc.
· Prepare and mail routine requests for information.
· Maintain and distribute reports.
· Act as telephone attendant.
· Communicate with other business areas such as Member Administration, Selectpac, Billing, Enrolment and Group Systems.
QuQualifications and Competencies:
We are looking for an individual with:
· Strong keyboarding skills with a minimum keyboarding speed of 25-30 wpm.
· Good written and oral communication skills in English and French.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and to work to strict deadlines.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Proficiency working with database applications such as Access is an asset
TAKE THE NEXT STEP..... apply with cover letter and salary expectations before November 20, 2012.
W We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.