Director, Leasing and Marketing
Toronto, ON, CANADA;
Sales and Business Development ; Business Development, Sales and Business Development ; Real Estate and Brokerage, Marketing ; Marketing Communications
Real Estate and Property Management, Advertising and Marketing
Job Career Level:
Year(s) of Experience:
Nov 14, 2012
| When you see an opportunity to make things better, do you seize it? Vertica Resident Services is a company driven to change the way people think about apartment living. We are always interested in meeting people who have the drive to help us create a new level of customer service in the resident services market.
The Director, Leasing and Marketing will bring proven innovation and marketing/leasing expertise in order to provide superior leadership for the marketing, leasing and customer experience team. The Director, Leasing and Marketing is responsible for setting and meeting the overall leasing and revenue targets for the company by driving qualified traffic and ensuring site staff execute and lease all vacant/available suites at the various property sites in a timely manner. The role also requires the execution of marketing plans to continue building brand awareness and brand equity of the properties and the Vertica brand. Direct reports include Manager, Leasing and Manager, Customer Experience.
- Responsible for the overall leasing strategy and process for all Vertica properties
- Ensure all properties are properly positioned with appropriate pricing/market rents and promotion spend. Ensure rent matrices are current. Develop new matrices for any new properties
- Champion pricing decisions to meet and/or exceed revenue targets
- Develop, coach/train leasing staff
- Proactively monitor leasing process – from website, response to inquiry, pricing & actual customer experience
- Provide leadership and coaching to Manager, Leasing and ensure proper tools and techniques are created and utilized in order to close leasing deals and drive efficiencies in the overall leasing process
- Spearhead and lead all ‘innovation’ initiatives to differentiate Vertica from competition
- Work with Manager, Customer Experience and provide leadership and coaching to foster a strong customer service culture among all teams and staff
- Develop customer service strategies to assist with overall retention and loyalty of residents, including driving innovation with customer promotions, communications and events
- Monitor resident satisfaction through quarterly and annual surveys. Assist with the development of action plans with the objective to reach first class customer satisfaction levels
- Develop annual budgets for all properties including corporate account
- Spearhead strategy (conceptual/development / execution) for all marketing initiatives including signage, collateral, print, digital, mobile, outdoor, etc.
- Maintain strong working relationships with external agencies to ensure all material is professional, consistent and meeting brand guidelines
- Negotiate media from various outlets as required for campaigns
- Analyze marketing programs and effectiveness of campaigns and mediums utilized, adjusting strategy and tactical implementation as required to meet objectives
- Spearhead and lead marketing initiatives to differentiate Vertica from competition
- Any special projects or initiatives that may be assigned
- Minimum 8-10 years marketing and/or leasing experience
- Multi-Residential industry experience is preferred
- Strong team player with passion to market and sell concepts/ideas
- Track record of success in conceptualizing and implementing innovating marketing and advertising plans
- Demonstrated experience in directing the development and management of complex projects
- Solid knowledge of consumer marketing principles and strategies
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and communication (written and oral) skills
- Ability to lead, develop and inspire self and others
- Proven initiative, detail orientation and organization skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
All interested individuals are invited to forward their resume to Natalie Infantino via e-mail at email@example.com or by fax to 416-552-6111.
Property management company Vertica Resident Services offers
suites for rent in Edmonton, Calgary, Brampton, Montreal, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Ottawa, Toronto. and North York
Vertica is about always working towards raising the bar on service for our residents. It's about continually taking important things like how we serve our customers, how we conduct our business and the quality of our rental properties to new heights.