The Administrative Coordinator, Employee Benefits will provide administrative and sales support to the staff associated with the Regional Employee Benefits Manager.
· Prepares quotations/proposals and ensures that new group applications are thoroughly completed and submitted to Head Office for processing in a timely manner · Assists with new client set-up procedures and provides ongoing client service to Advisors as well as Plan Administrators & Insured Individuals by answering general product/plan-related questions and effectively resolving pertinent issues for these clients · Efficiently processes change requests and prepare the necessary amendment quotes to ensure that in-force coverage reflects the current needs and desires of the insured groups/individuals. · Actively contributes to business renewal efforts within the team by coordinating the production and distribution of renewal packages. · Preparation, maintenance, and distribution of Administration kits to advisors. · Providing administrative support to EB Manager as requested. · Assisting with occasional reception and mail distribution relief. · Provides back-up support to other positions in the Sales and Marketing Centre
Qualifications and Competencies:
· Keyboarding skills – 40 to 45 words per minute
· Strong mathematical aptitude
· Strong problem solving and decision making abilities
· Well developed organizational skills with the ability to manage a variety of tasks
· Strong proficiency with MS Office programs and the ability to learn other applications quickly
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work well independently and as part of a strong team
· Knowledge of the group insurance industry would be an asset
Apply by Friday, November 23rd.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We will contact you if you are selected for an interview.