In the role of Operations Assistant for Sales & Marketing Centre (SMC) Hamilton-Niagara-Kitchener-Waterloo Region you will provide administrative support to the Regional Operations Manager.
You will be accountable for:
· Reception work; greeting guests on arrival
· Assisting Financial Advisors with contracting, reporting and commission statements, Agent of Record changes and assigning leads.
· Weekly attendance report to Regional Operations Manager
· Maintaining SMC contact management system.
· Organizing SMC event meetings
· Dealing with building maintenance issues
· Processing expenses.
· Maintaining and ordering SMC supplies
· Providing administrative support including organizing monthly meetings for the management team
· Direct and indirect support to the all Product lines, processing incoming and outgoing mailing, assisting in marketing mailings, new business administrative support
Required Competencies and Behaviours:
· Well developed interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication skills. Bilingual is an asset (French and English)
· Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle changing priorities and fluctuating work volumes to meet deadlines
· Proven leadership ability
Strong analytical/problem solving skills
Equal employment opportunity Great-West Life is a leading Canadian life and health insurer. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Great-West Lifeco Inc. and a member of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies. Through Great-West Life Sales and Marketing Centres located across Canada, we provide financial advisors with unparalleled and personalized product and marketing support. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We
offer a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation and opportunities for professional growth.
Interested candidates are invited to apply before November 30, 2012 on-line at: Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.