Reporting to the Supervisor, Mortgage Administration you will be responsible for providing support for the Commercial Mortgage Administration area.
· Filing of all mortgage related material and general records management
· Recording payment of property taxes
· Processing mortgage payments and bank deposits
· Establishing new loan records
· Handling customer inquiries
· Preparation of various reports
· Distribution of mail
Qualifications and Competencies:
· Demonstrated Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel) · Excellent written and oral communication skills · Exceptional customer service skills · Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently · Strong organizational skills including the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks · Ability to lift up to 30lbs · Comfort using a ladder to file records
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by January 11, 2013.
Please include a cover letter and resume.
Resumes will be reviewed as received, please apply at your earliest convenience.
Great-West Life is committed to employing a diverse workforce and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We will contact you if you are selected for an interview. Thank you for applying.