|COMPENSATION SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE - 1 YEAR TERM
The Compensation Services Representative is responsible for performing first level tasks that are associated with and/or supporting and assisting the Sales and Marketing teams for daily, weekly, and monthly operational requirements. They must also ensure that Great-West Life is fully compliant with various provincial licensing regulations regarding the payment of sales compensation opposite advisors licensing status.
· Maintaining, monitoring and reporting licensing information for all Great-West Life advisors in all provinces and territories, contacting advisors, Sales and Marketing personnel and provincial regulators as required
· Determining applicable licenses required based on the province(s) the advisor operates within and types of products and services they provide · Maintaining personal information about advisor and Commission Account data · Managing non-renewal of advisor licenses, including working with branch office management and advisor to recover inappropriate compensation payments · Creating and maintaining commission accounts, and compensation information related to commission accounts for advisor contracts · Acting as a resource to team members, branch offices and advisors for issues associated with licensing, commission account maintenance and compensation
Qualifications and Competencies:
· Strong verbal and written communication
· Ability to thrive in an open and participative team environment
· Orientation toward customer service and strong customer service skills (manage difficult situations, respond promptly to customer needs, meet customer commitments), balanced by ability to quickly and accurately process large volumes of transactions
· Demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task, working in an environment of shifting priorities, deadlines and high work volumes
· Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access) including ability to create and maintain basic formulas, spreadsheets and reports. Apply by Monday, January 21st.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.