Title: Leasing administration Assistant, 1 year contract
Location: CALGARY, ALBERTA
Closing Date: March 22, 2013
Are you a dynamic person who is challenged by a growing market? We have exciting opportunities that will allow you to grow your career as we grow our business!
GWL Realty Advisors is a leading Canadian real estate investment advisor providing comprehensive asset management, property management, development and specialized real estate advisory services to pension funds and institutional clients. With assets under management in North America of $14.9 billion, GWL Realty Advisors seeks to deliver strong returns for its investors.
With in-depth local expertise in major Canadian markets, GWL Realty Advisors is the trusted partner for real estate advice and services. A strong experienced fiduciary, the company’s mission is to delivers stable, long-term returns for its clients.
GWL Realty Advisors is committed to investing in our employees. We provide a high-performance culture that fosters innovation and rewards contribution.
GWL Realty Advisors is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Great-West Life Assurance Company. For further information, visit our website at www.gwlra.com
Thank you for your interest in joining the GWL Realty Advisors team. Successful candidates whose skills and interests fit the opportunity will be contacted.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Leasing as well as providing support to two (2) Senior Leasing Managers and Manager, Lease Administration, the successful candidate will fill the temporary full time position of Leasing Administration Assistant at Western Canadian Place located in Calgary, Alberta. This position will be a one (1) year contract. This position is the initial point of contact for brokers and tenants and aimed to service their inquiries and will also be responsible for planning and organizing marketing materials and various events,reporting and processing invoices/billings.
• Prepare leasing proposals based on key information provided by leasing team.
• Assist in the preparation of Offers to Lease, Renewal and other lease documents.
• Prepare lease/deal excel summary sheets for completed deals
• Coordination and input of leasing assumptions into Realm Budget for the Budgeting/FYE Process
• Processing and coding commission invoices, as well as tracking for future payments
• Keep track of all documentation on internal document tracking systems
• Perform general administrative duties including processing documentation for execution in a timely fashion, document distribution internally and externally
• Preparing routine correspondence
• File maintenance, filing, setting up new files and maintaining current files
• Request searches from providers (corporate, credit, etc.)
• Rights and options tracking from lease documentation (Option Binders)
• Assist with department development projects
• Input deals into Realmlease, and follow up to ensure timely approvals
• Coordinate and manage all marketing material and initiatives, including cut sheets, Insite, signage, as-built plans, etc.
• Process and code all other invoices received by department
• Track departmental budget and spending / process department expenses
• Arrange meetings
• Receiving and handling inquiry calls from clients, tenants, lawyers and brokers
• Organize and assist in special event planning
• Provide administrative support to the office on a relief basis, including reception duties.
• Minimum of two years experience in real estate or direct sales environment
• Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience
• Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) skills
• Strong organization, prioritizing and project management skills
• High attention to detail, including strong proofreading skills
• Ability to come under tight timelines and in demanding environment through effective multi-tasking and time management
• Professional and service oriented individual with a high level of confidence and flexibility
• Familiarity with lease documentation and terminology
• Ability to verbally communicate clearly and concisely
• Process a large volume of information while providing a high level of customer service to tenants, brokers and internal customers
• Ability to diplomatically and confidentially deal with very demanding brokers and tenants.