The objective of Vertica Resident Services is to re-define Residential Property Management in Canada, through the relentless pursuit of superior customer satisfaction, and innovation in marketing, leasing and property operations.
The Analyst will work closely with and support the Director, Operations, and Maintenance Manager and will be a team player responsible for financial analysis and presentation support, the administration of contracts and the co-ordination and administration of small projects for the multi-residential portfolio. The Analyst will provide expertise in financial analysis and contract administration.
Financial Analysis and Presentation Support – Support analysis required for senior management relating to cost management and revenue enhancement
– Summarize and track key compliance reports and results (including Risk Check and Occupational Health and Safety reporting) for management reporting and follow up
Procurement / Contract Administration: – Develop scope of work with Maintenance Manager and Property Managers – Prepare Request for Proposals (RFP) for vendors – Review and analyze RFP responses including preparation of bid summaries, pricing schedules and recommendations Prepare contract summaries and contracts (including Letter of Intent and Contract Termination Letters) for signature – Publish contract documents to relevant stakeholders including site Contract Tender books, accounting, vendors, etc. – Comply with company purchasing policies – Maintain contract and tendering files and support audit of contracts and contract processes – Maintain liaison between vendors and service providers to ensure quality service delivery and contract compliance – Develop and maintain contract tracking and reporting system – Update contract assumptions in budget files
– Develop and maintain reports for Property Managers and senior management
Process Design and Documentation – Document and standardize key business processes and develop process flow charts
– Create and maintain summary guidelines for onsite staff including, but not limited to, capital vs operating guidelines, suite turnover specifications, etc.
Small Project Support
– Coordination and administration of small projects for multi-residential properties
– Ensure projects completed on time, on budget and within company policies and procedures
– Perform other special projects and duties as assigned by his/her supervisor
– A passion for excellence in customer service delivery – Strong interpersonal, organization and communication skill – Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize within tight deadlines while maintaining high quality standards
– Demonstrates resourcefulness and solid time management skills with strong initiative, energy and motivation.
– Experience in contract administration an asset – Proactive individual with strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to work independently – Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel – Industry experience in commercial or residential property management an asset
University degree in business administration or equivalent discipline
All interested individuals are invited to forward their resume to Natalie Infantino via e-mail at email@example.com or via fax to 416-552-6111, with Analyst, Contract Administration as the subject of your email.
Vertica is about always working towards raising the bar on service for our residents. It's about continually taking important things like how we serve our customers, how we conduct our business and the quality of our rental properties to new heights.