GWL Realty Advisors Inc. (GWLRA) is looking for an individual to provide support to our Real Estate Operations team for a fourteen month term position. The successful candidate will work closely with and report to the Assistant Manager, Property & Facilities Accounting. Specific attention will be the administration and property management accounting for the Head Office Complexes (GWL Centre, London Life & Canada Life).
You will be accountable for:
· Provide support related to the accounting & reporting of the Head Office complexes.
· Process and control disbursements of capital expenditures for the Head Office complexes.
· Prepare and process national expense invoice allocations.
· Prepare monthly and quarterly property management reports.
· Request and record bank transfers.
· Handling cash receipts and deposits.
- Assist in the development of the annual real estate property budgets and forecasts.
- Assist in the development of accounting procedures.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts to ensure that items are cleared in a timely manner.
- Assist in fulfilling Property Management ad hoc requests for information.
- Providing adhoc support to the Direct Held and Segregated Fund Teams.
Required Competencies and Behaviors:.
· A University degree or College diploma majoring in Accounting. · Enrolled in the CGA/CMA program, with a commitment to complete. · Strong PC skills particularly in Microsoft Excel. · Proven analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities. · Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to work towards tight deadlines.
Self motivated and strong attention to detail
Apply by Monday, March 11th.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We will contact you if you are selected for an interview.