Title: digital communications and marketing specialist
Location: TORONTO, ON
Closing Date: April 5, 2013
Are you our new Digital Communications & Marketing Specialist?
GWL Realty Advisors is a leading Canadian real estate investment advisor providing comprehensive asset management, property management, development and specialized real estate advisory services to pension funds and institutional clients. With assets under management in North America of $14.9 billion, GWL Realty Advisors seeks to deliver strong returns for its investors.
With in-depth local expertise in major Canadian markets, GWL Realty Advisors is the trusted partner for real estate advice and services. A strong experienced fiduciary, the company’s mission is to delivers stable, long-term returns for its clients.
GWL Realty Advisors is committed to investing in our employees. We provide a high-performance culture that fosters innovation and rewards contribution.
GWL Realty Advisors is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Great-West Life Assurance Company. For further information, visit our website at www.gwlra.com
Thank you for your interest in joining the GWL Realty Advisors team. Successful candidates whose skills and interests fit the opportunity will be contacted.
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing and Communications, the successful candidate will fill the full-time position of Digital Communications and Marketing Specialist at 330 University Ave, Toronto.
If this is your new career, you will…
• Manage the company’s corporate website and intranet including the creation of new content and imagery such as banners, infographics, photography
• Develop and implement a search engine optimization strategy for the corporate website
• Lead and execute the development of all training efforts related to the corporate website and intranet
• Develop, write and publish a quarterly employee e-newsletter
• Lead marketing and communications programs to support the company’s business objectives
• Maintain a social media strategy to support the company’s business objectives
• Manage various projects such as President's video blog
We are interested in meeting you, if you are…
• A proven marketing communications and social media writer
• Experienced in implementing and measuring corporate website search engine optimization and social media business programs
• Organized, able to manage projects and multitask effectively
• Ambitious and an enthusiastic team player
• Able to think proactively, creatively and resolve problems
• A self-starter and team player
During our meeting, we will ask you to tell us about your…
• Four to six years of relevant experience in corporate communications and marketing
• Post secondary education in a related field (marketing communications or social media)
• Superior writing skills
• Experience building on-line communities
• Advance experience using SharePoint
• Experience directly managing social media programs for business
• Skills in design programs including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Proficiency in XML, HTML, and content management software
• Experience managing projects
• Experience delivering training presentations (considered an asset)