When you see an opportunity to make things better, do you seize it? Vertica Resident Services is a company driven to change the way people think about apartment living. We are always interested in meeting people who have the drive to help us create a new level of customer service in the resident services market.|
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Property Manager in the Ottawa area who plays a vital role in the successful operation of a residential building and is responsible for the overall performance of the property and the daily performance of staff.
If your goal is to provide exceptional customer service and work for an industry leader then apply now to join the Vertica Resident Services Team.
- Professionally and courteously handle all inquiries, feedback, complaints or concerns.
- Maintain an overall focus on enhancing the customer experience.
Management and Administration:
- Review and evaluate repairs and maintenance requests to ensure they meet budgetary and operational expectations.
- Monitor building service contract performance to ensure prudent, cost-effective practices are constantly observed.
- Maintain occupancy and rental income levels which comply with budgeted expectations.
- Be responsible and accountable for the supervision and activities of all site staff.
- Complete rent collection, striving for zero arrears each month.
- Complete incoming and outgoing suite inspections and document as required.
Marketing and Leasing:
- Encourage appointments or viewings with all prospective resident callers or walk-ins.
- Conduct viewings of the property and suites with prospective residents.
- Complete background checks, order credit checks, complete and execute the signing of all leases, schedules, assignments, and addendum forms.
- Ensure maintenance repairs are completed on a timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction and safety (within 24 – 48 hours).
- Coordinate month-end duties and responsibilities, including suite pre-inspection, and scheduling of contractors and staff for turnover of suites.
- Supervise staff, service providers and contractors.
- Ensure effective communication with resident, consistent with expectations of the RTA, when any capital projects are undertaken.
Administration and Reporting:
- Perform and document monthly site and vacant suite inspections.
- Complete any reporting consistent with requirements of the property management contract.
- A passion for excellence in customer service delivery.
- Ability to resolve resident issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent customer service, organization and communication skills.
- Previous residential property management experience an asset.
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume to Natalie Infantino via e-mail at: email@example.com or by fax at 416-552-6111. Please indicate the position you are applying for along with the location in the subject line.
Property management company Vertica Resident Services offers suites for rent in Edmonton, Calgary, Brampton, Montreal, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Ottawa, Torotno and North York.
Vertica is about always working towards raising the bar on service for our residents. It's about continually taking important things like how we serve our customers, how we conduct our business and the quality of our rental properties to new heights.