Customer Relations Specialist
Winnipeg, MB, CANADA;
Insurance ; Other Insurance Jobs, Customer Service ; Call Centre, Customer Service ; Customer Support and Service
Job Career Level:
Year(s) of Experience:
Number Of Positions:
Apr 17, 2013
We Are Hiring – Customer Relations Specialists in Winnipeg
If you want to be rewarded for your individual performance and contributions, Great-West Life offers you the opportunity to begin a fulfilling career with our customer relationship team.
You will be supported as well as rewarded for achieving clear individual and team objectives.
We provide our customer relations specialists with a wide range of
• Resources, training and support to succeed in the role.
Great-West Life is a member of the Power Financial Cooperation group of companies, along with its subsidiaries Canada Life and London Life. At Great-West Life, we take pride in more than 100 years of serving the financial security needs of Canadians.
As part of our customer relations team, you will have the opportunity to support Great-West Life’s group health and dental insurance plan members by telephone. All inquiries are initiated by the plan member.
You will help our clients by addressing their inquiries related to benefit coverage and claims, delivering the highest level of customer service possible.
Environment and Work Balance:
Our customer relations specialists work in an environment that reinforces a sense of community among its employees.
Our offices are bright and spacious and you may personalize your own workspace. At Great-West, we encourage an environment where support and recognition are promoted.
Great-West Life is committed to investing in your future. To help you succeed in this role, Great-West Life initially provides an extensive eight-week training program that will build your knowledge and skills.
Training will begin on June 10th, 2013. You are also eligible to receive further training to broaden your knowledge, qualifying you for greater compensation.
Rewarding your work:
Great-West Life offers a competitive salary and bonus program that rewards performance tied to your individual and team objectives. As a customer relations specialist, you will have the opportunity to progress within the role as you reach higher levels of performance and knowledge.
The starting salary for this position is $30,675.00 annually. Team members are also eligible for additional increases within the first twelve months based on competency levels and training completed. There are opportunities to advance to a sr. customer relations specialist role depending on your overall performance.
In addition to a rewarding salary and quarterly bonus structure, you are entitled to a comprehensive benefit package that provides you with options to reflect the needs of you and your family.
Our customer relationship team works Monday through Friday, with start times ranging from 7:00 am to 11:00am. Depending on your start time, the end of your work day ranges from 3:30pm to 7:00 pm.
Great-West Life allows you to meet your personal commitments by operating only Monday through Friday, with no late evenings or weekends and by observing all statutory holidays.
How do you know if this role is right for you?
• You are empathetic, and gain satisfaction from helping individuals.
• You are a good listener (focusing on what the client asking for and on what he or she needs).
• You enjoy investigating and problem solving in order to bring issues to a resolution.
• You feel comfortable sitting for extended periods of time in an office environment.
• You are capable of working with Windows applications and are willing to be trained on other systems.
• You are disciplined and motivated.
• You are professional in your approach to work, allowing you to manage members who may have sensitive inquiries.
• You have a willingness to learn new information on an on-going basis.
• You have excellent verbal communication skills in English.
• You are optimistic and have a positive approach to work and life.
Apply Now, we are hiring!
- All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada on an unrestricted basis.
- All applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Previous customer service experience is an asset.
- You will consent to a criminal background check.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by May 31, 2013.
Please include a cover letter and resume along with salary expectation.
Resumes will be reviewed as received, please apply at your earliest convenience.
Great-West Life is committed to employing a diverse workforce and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We will contact you if you are selected for an interview.
Thank you for applying.