The Living Benefits New Business Administration Clerk provides support for a variety of functions for New Business and Underwriting.
·New application preparation for data entry set up including client searches, assigning new applications for underwriting and identifying cases for special handling processes.
·Handle funds transferred electronically to corresponding policies.
·Sorting and distributing all incoming department mail
·Handle and respond to email requests related to the Living Benefits new application process including branch updates, client name or address changes.
·Miscellaneous administrative duties including typing manual documents for policy contracts and scanning documents related to the new application process.
Required Competencies and Behaviours:
· Excellent attention to detail skills
· Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
· Good keyboarding skills (30 to 40 wpm)
· Good communication skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Proven ability to work in a team environment
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills in English and French is an asset.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by May 31st, 2013.
Please include a cover letter.
Resumes will be reviewed as received, please apply at your earliest convenience.
Great-West Life is committed to employing a diverse workforce and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We will contact you if you are selected for an interview.
Thank you for applying.