Responsible for delivering accurate and precise payroll and benefits services to all Great-West Life, London Life, and Canada Life employees, retirees, advisors, and corporations.
· Ensure timely and accurate administration of bi-weekly pay for the company. · Administration and maintenance of the Lifestyle benefit plan information for staff; Gold Key Advisors, London Life Field Managers, London Life Freedom 55 Financial Security Advisors, Corporations and Retirees. · Handle general inquiries on all aspects of the payroll and benefit program while providing outstanding customer service. · Responsible for all administrative and maintenance processes including: Unpaid/Paid LOA, Retirements, Death Claims and transfer aspects of Gold Key Advisors, London Life Field Managers, London Life Freedom 55 Financial Security Advisors while maintaining data integrity.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Strong verbal and written communication in French and English
- Post secondary degree/diploma or a combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication and proven customer service skills
- A strong mathematical aptitude and basic knowledge of accounting
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle fluctuating workloads
- Ability to effectively handle multiple interruptions on a daily basis, meet fixed deadlines, and adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently with minimum supervision
- Human Resources related courses (payroll and/or benefits) would be an asset
There’s more than meets the eye with our organization. We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Discover your opportunity. . . Apply with cover letter and resume before May 27, 2013.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of 12 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations. We foster a culture where a wide range of professionals – in finance, accounting, general business and actuarial disciplines, for example – are learning, growing, and shaping their careers to achieve their personal and professional goals. We’re an organization that cares for our customers, our staff and our communities. You can grow your career with us while giving, growing and connecting with the world around us.