Reporting to the Project Coordinator, Gold Key Distribution, you will provide administrative support to the leadership team in addition to working closely with the entire Gold Key organization.
You will be accountable for:
General administrative support :
Preparing presentation material
Maintaining excel spreadsheets; coordinate information requests for reporting
Coordinating large mailings e.g. promotional materials relating to conferences
Distribution of Gold Key emails and management of Gold Key mail box
Required Competencies and Behaviours:
· Attention to detail, strong focus on accuracy; capable of producing highly accurate results
· Superior organizational skills
· Able to thrive in fast-paced environment with competing and changing priorities
· Flexible in hours and responsibilities
· Highly proficient in Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook (scheduling), knowledge of Access also a benefit
· High degree of professionalism demonstrated through attitude and personal image – “can do attitude”
· Well developed organizational/time management skills with the ability to handle pressures of deadlines and fluctuating workloads with changing priorities.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Demonstrated tact, diplomacy, professionalism and ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information.
· Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
· Team player committed to achieving team objectives
Interested candidates are invited to apply by May 27, 2013.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.