The Training & e-Learning Specialist role is accountable for the timely, flexible and responsive development and maintenance of learning proposals, training programs, tools and processes to meet the needs of field management, advisors and sales support staff.
- Work in partnership with business leaders, including Freedom 55 Financial, Wealth and Estate Planning Group and Great-West Life, to develop training programs, tools and processes to meet the needs and objectives of the specific target audiences
- Manage assigned projects using appropriate project management methodology to ensure effective and timely delivery of results
- Effectively liaise with other support areas such as Communications, French Translations and Market Conduct
Skills and Knowledge:
· Strong understanding of adult learning principles and methodologies (post-secondary education in Adult Education or demonstrated commitment to pursue certification is required)
· Proven ability in assessing training needs, making training recommendations, designing and evaluating programs
· Demonstrated creative and innovative approaches and solutions
· Knowledge of distribution models (Freedom 55 Financial, Wealth and Estate Planning Group and Great-West Life)
· Demonstrated consultation and group facilitation skills
· Demonstrated initiative with the ability to prioritize job responsibilities and work efficiently with minimal supervision in a team environment
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Sound project management and organizational skills
· Proficient in technology including MS Word, PowerPoint, Project, and e-learning design software such as Lectora
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to develop and grow within an exciting, professional environment. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates are invited to apply before October 5, 2012 on-line at: www.londonlife.com/careers.