The Next Step In Your Career?
160, boulevard de l’Hôpital
Freedom 55 Financial is looking for an Operations Manager for our Outaouais/Abitibi, Freedom 55 Financial Centre located in Gatineau. Working closely with the Regional Manager and Regional Operations Manager, the Operations Manager is responsible for the administration operations of the financial centre. This includes leading operations team members in helping management and advisors reach their recruiting and sales goals, budget and premises management, and overseeing effective, efficient and compliant business operations. As the Operations Manager is the key ‘go to’ person for multiple audiences and business areas, the ability to effectively balance the needs of multiple stakeholders is critical to success in this role.
- Supervising operations team members (4 to 5 employees)
- Building and executing an operations business plan that aligns with the overarching corporate and regional business plans
- Recruiting, training and developing operations team members to effectively support advisors’ sales, service and practice growth activities
- Providing operations team support to management activities and initiatives
- Ensuring corporate and legislative compliance of operations within the centre
- Managing the operations budget within strategy
- Premises management, including housing requirements for staff, management and advisors
- Other special projects, as required.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- A degree or diploma, preferably business related; or a combination of education and related experience
- Demonstrated leadership, including recruiting, selecting, and performance management of staff
- Strong communication – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated problem solving and organization skills, and the ability to manage shifting multiple priorities
- Relationship and team building skills
- Bilingualism required (English/French).
Take the next step without delay! E-mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org . Kindly indicate the job posting reference number IND 25 on the subject line.
We offer a challenging, team focused work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal growth.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We will contact you if you are selected for an interview.