Manager, Advisor Programs & Services - Freedom 55 Financial
London, ON, CANADA;
Insurance ; Other Insurance Jobs, Operations ; Operations Management
Recruitment and Staffing
Job Career Level:
Nov 8, 2012
Reporting to the Vice-President, Advisor Business Development you’ll develop and execute strategies, initiatives and programs for Advisor Programs and Services for London Life and Great West Life Distribution. Because you have a strong relationship with advisors, you’re able to gauge the effectiveness of programs and services, adjusting and advancing to optimize outcomes.
• Responsible for advisor programs and services from inception to implementation including on-going evaluation of effectiveness
• Initiate, develop, support, execute and manage all advisor programs including educational forums and seminars.
• Through experience, research and strong relationships with advisors and leaders, identify relevant content for multiple advisor programs. Investigate internal and external subject matter experts, engaging compelling and knowledgeable presenters for each program.
• Active participant on the leadership team, working closely with senior executives of Freedom 55 Financial and Wealth & Estate Planning and Advisor Business Development
• Financial budgetary development and implementation for all programs and initiatives including monitoring and balancing the budget
• Generate and execute new ideas and value offerings for advisors by identifying trends and reacting to advisor feedback
• Source and secure external vendors to offer advisors helpful business resources/solutions to drive advisor business development
• Assure the Freedom 55 Financial and Wealth & Estate Planning Group brand and offerings are accurately supported and communicated at all levels
• Implement value proposition tactics including calendars, communications, and other printed and electronic deliverables
• Assess and review organizational policies and strategies to drive desired outcomes
• Strong leader who shares information at all levels and influences appropriate actions to achieve common goals
• Partner with conference planning and marketing communications to execute successful educational programs
• Focus on long- and short-term goals for advisor business development paying close attention to details
• Respond timely to challenges and opportunities
• Must pay attention to details and efficient follow-through to ensure projects, initiatives and tasks are completed accurately
• Lead and develop the Advisor business development operations and logistics team
Qualifications and competencies
• A University degree
• Minimum three years project and people leadership experience
• Willingness to build a solid understanding of London Life’s and Great West Life’s unique offering to financial security advisors
• Understanding and respect for sales and small business environments
• Creative, strategic thinker who excels at relationship building
• Strong written, and verbal communication and project management skills
• Strong attention to detail with high standard of quality and accuracy
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to develop and grow within an exciting, professional environment. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by November 30, 2012.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted