Regional Operations Manager
Winnipeg, MB, CANADA;
Administrative and Clerical ; Office Management, Operations ; Operations Management, Financial Services ; Other Finance Services Jobs
Insurance, Financial Services and Banking
Job Career Level:
Experienced , Management
Number Of Positions:
Dec 31, 2012
Freedom 55 Financial, a division of London Life Insurance Co., is one of the premier financial security providers in Canada. We’re looking for a Regional Operations Manager for our Manitoba Financial Centre, which includes an associated centre in Thunder Bay.|
We are seeking an experienced leader with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
This position has responsibility for the operations of the financial centres. This includes leading operations team members and managing multiple stakeholder relationships in support of regional goals, budget and premise management and ensuring compliant operations.
You will be accountable for:
• Building and executing a business plan for the financial centre operations and support staff
• Establishing and maintaining open communication with the Regional Director, Head Office, Advisors, management and staff within the Financial Centres.
• Recruiting, training and developing support staff to meet the changing needs of the financial centre and to provide effective advisor support and increase advisor productivity
• Supporting and sponsoring local and head office initiatives.
• Managing the operations budget within strategy
• Tracking and reporting on expense budget
• Management of day to day operations of the financial centre
• Overseeing day to day premise, furniture and equipment maintenance
• Ensuring corporate and legislative compliance of operations within the centre
• Coaching financial security advisors and their marketing associates to implement effective systems and processes
• Other special projects, as required
Required Competencies and Behaviours:
• A degree or diploma, preferably relating to Business, Finance or Investments; or a combination of education and related experience
• Demonstrated leadership, including recruitment, selection, and performance management of staff
• Strong communication – both written and verbal
• Well defined computer and presentation skills
• Demonstrated problem solving and organization skills.
• The ability to multi task in a fast pace working environment
• Effective relationship and team building skills
• Excellent problem solving and organization capabilities
• Management experience in the Insurance or Financial industry
TAKE THE NEXT STEP......
Apply with a cover letter and resume by January 14, 2013.
Applicants are asked to clearly state salary expectations in cover letter.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We will contact you if you are selected for an interview.