ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE – 1 YEAR TERM
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, the Administrative Associate contributes to the advisor’s success as much as possible by providing sales support, client service and general administrative processes.
- Providing a high level of sales and administrative support to advisors and management to help them attain sales goals. This contributes to the financial centre’s ability to achieve production targets.
- Contributing in a team atmosphere as well as on an individual basis.
- Satisfying client needs and expectations through efficient and effective service.
- Providing professional, knowledgeable sales and administrative support thus contributing to new sales and conservation of existing business.
- Other special projects, as required.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Completion of one year community college; a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with an ability to respond promptly to requests; effective telephone techniques; tact, courtesy and patience.
- Professionalism demonstrated at all times.
- Proficient in using Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint; aptitude for learning new technology.
- Understands the need to for change management and to respond to changes in a positive manner.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and handle continuous interruptions.
- Background in the Financial Services or Life and Disability Insurance Industries would be an asset
Candidates are asked to cleary state salary expectations and to sumbit a cover letter and resume on-line by January 11, 2013.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.