You will be a key part of the Great-West Life Sales and Marketing Centre team, where you will develop effective strategies to drive results in the successful acquisition of life insurance business through case consultation.
You will be an expert resource to financial security advisors providing insight into life insurance opportunities with business owners, professionals and affluent clients.
You enjoy a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
This position is located in Vancouver and requires travel throughout the region.
· Post secondary education preferably with a specialty in Finance, Accounting or Taxation.
· Seven to ten years of experience in the Canadian life insurance industry.
· Valid industry designations in financial services, including CFP, Ch.F.C and/or CLU.
· Extensive knowledge of Canadian life insurance products, tools and sales concepts, as well as the financial services industry and applicable legislation.
· Advanced understanding of tax and estate planning principles relating to life insurance solutions for individuals and business.
· Ability to build and maintain advisor relationships across multiple distribution channels.
How to Apply
London Life is a subsidiary of The Great-West Life Assurance Company. Great-West, together with its subsidiaries, Canada Life and London Life Insurance Company, serves the financial security needs of more than 12 million people across Canada. We offer you the advantage of connecting with opportunities across our entire organization.
To apply for this opportunity, go to http://www.greatwestlife.com/001/Home/Careers/index.htm and submit your resume there. Complete the application process and your resume information will be reviewed promptly. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.