You will be a key part of the Great-West Life Sales and Marketing Centre team. In this fast-paced and results-oriented environment, you will be the regional resource for product expertise, creative sales ideas and industry insight. You will support the acquisition of new life insurance, disability and critical illness business by working with advisors in our Gold Key distribution channel.
· Minimum seven to ten years experience in the Canadian insurance industry; specifically in a wholesaling or sales role
· Post-secondary education in related field
· Attained industry specific designations (CFP, CH.F.C., RHU and/or CLU)
· Superior knowledge of life insurance, disability and critical illness products, sales strategies, the financial services industry and applicable legislation
· General understanding of tax and estate planning principles related to life and living benefits insurance solutions
This role is located in Toronto. Travel throughout the surrounding region will be required.
How to Apply
London Life is a subsidiary of The Great-West Life Assurance Company. Great-West, together with its subsidiaries, Canada Life and London Life Insurance Company, serves the financial security needs of more than 12 million people across Canada. We offer you the advantage of connecting with opportunities across our entire organization.
To apply for this opportunity, go to http://www.greatwestlife.com/001/Home/Careers/index.htm and submit your resume there. Complete the application process and your resume information will be reviewed promptly. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.