London Life is one of the premier financial security providers in Canada. We’re looking for an Administrative/Branch File Associate for our Freedom 55 Financial Centre in Thunder Bay.
This position reports to the Regional Operations Manager, and works in collaboration with a number of advisors and staff within the Thunder Bay Financial Centre. The successful individual will contribute to the Centre’s success as much as possible by handling general administrative processes, front desk sales support and client service, and assisting with compliance of documentation.
You will be accountable for:
· Providing professional, knowledgeable sales and service support to the management, staff and financial advisors.
· Satisfying client needs and expectations through efficient and effective service.
· Contributing in a team atmosphere as well as on an individual basis.
· Maintaining federal/provincial and industry compliance standards.
· Ensuring the mutual fund system remains compliant by conducting the necessary communications and report systems with investment representatives and branch manager.
· Other special projects, as required.
Required Competencies and Behaviours:
· Completion of one year community college; a combination of education and experience will be considered.
· Proficient in using Outlook, Word, Excel, and an aptitude for learning new technology
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, responding promptly to requests; effective telephone techniques, tact, courtesy and patience.
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Demonstrated professional with all co-worker and client interaction.
· Understanding of the need to respond to change in a positive, efficient manner.
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work with continuous interruptions.
· Mutual Fund and/or Life Insurance experience an asset. Preference will be given to those with knowledge of mutual fund dealer administrative and compliance processes.
Apply by Monday, January 21st.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We will contact you if you are selected for an interview.