London Life is one of the premier financial security providers in Canada. We’re looking for a New Advisor Training Manager for our Nova Scotia Financial Centre.
Located at: 16th Fl., 1959 Upper Water Street
Purdy’s Warf #1
Halifax, Nova Scotia
You will work with financial security advisors during their first two years with Freedom 55 Financial and provide a strong foundation to ensure they gain a good working knowledge of Freedom 55 Financial tools, products, processes and procedures immediately following the Career Start licensing program.
· Deliver training on the Freedom 55 Financial planning process/needs analysis, market development, compliance, group of products (basic and intermediate), business related technology and administration processes to new financial security advisors throughout their first and second year.
· Provide ongoing support and re-training on the above tools/processes
· Relationship building with the Financial Centre(s) you support, Great West Life sales and marketing centre product team, leadership development manager and head office business partners.
· Provide timely written and verbal objective formal feedback to advisors, directors and head office business partners.
· IFIC and life licensed within 3 months, with the annual fees to be paid by London Life. Maintain both licenses through continuing education (CE) credits in order to fulfill contractual obligations.
· Understand, interpret and track new advisor productivity through a financial centre tool
Required competencies and behaviours:
· Preferred IFIC and Life licensed. If not licensed, both must be obtained within 3 months
· Maintain Life and IFIC licenses
· Financial services industry experience (previous sales experience would be a definite asset)
· Training background
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Management experience/background
· Strong technical background (Microsoft Office, Internet, etc.)
· Ability to work effectively independently and with a team
· Effective time-management and strong problem-solving skills
· Ability to develop professional relationships
· Some travel will be required
Our organization, through our financial security advisors, provides financial security advice and planning to our clients. In order to do that our new recruits need the best preparation we can give them. That is where you come in.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested? Please forward a covering letter and resumé by January 28th, 2013 to:
Regarding: Nova Scotia Financial Centre Posting
We thank all applicants; but, only those under consideration will be contacted.