Reporting to the Print Procurement and Distribution Specialist, you will be responsible for final processing of printing jobs, including wrapping, stapling, punching, etc. according to instructions received and the standards of the Printing Department to contribute to the department’s effective operation.
· Working on U.P.S. mailing system
· Set up and operate the equipment necessary (stitching machine, paper drill, seal wrapping machine, collator, etc.)
· Operation of power trucks and hand pump trucks
· Completing manual operations on Selectpac booklets inserting sleeves, collating, and distribution of mailing operation to Resource Centres
· Working on copy machines
· Working on distribution lists
Qualifications and Competencies:
· Maintaining an awareness at all times of the need for proper set-up and operation of equipment to avoid accidents
· Speed, accuracy and normal dexterity are essential to ensure output is complete on schedule, correctly and meets printing quality standards
· Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
· General understanding of U.P.S. system
· Comfortable with physical work, able to repetitively lift 30 lbs
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.