Distribution Coordinator ensures jobs within the bindery department are finished, assembled and shipped according to stringent business specifications.
Responsible for supervising, training and coaching a team of FTE and temporary staff (varies depending on business requirements).
· Organizes production schedule/staffing levels to ensure on-time delivery of distribution projects of various scope
· Maintains exacting standards and quality control to achieve 100% accuracy
· Liaison to business areas for distribution methodologies – able to present best options/alternatives for distribution and shipping to meet budget goals
· Coaches/trains staff to achieve maximum productivity and accuracy
Qualifications and Competencies:
· 5+ years management experience in busy production based environment
· Detail oriented individual with excellent time management and prioritization skills
· Ability to clearly communicate at all levels up to and including senior leaders
· Excellent knowledge of printing methods
· Expert database and mail merge knowledge
We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.