· Liaise with various business areas to define, create and implement document/imaging workflows to solve business needs
· Consult with stakeholders to determine Content Management requirements, capabilities and recommendations
· Manage MFD/scanner fleet to enable workflow solutions
· Determine and manage electronic records workflows
Qualifications and Competencies:
· 5+ years managing MFD/scanner fleets
· Experience with Imaging software and workflow solutions (from gathering business requirements to creating applications/solutions to address client needs - i.e. AP invoice capture and indexing)
· Excellent communications and team building skills – ability to project confidence and gain credibility
· Excellent leadership skills – with a minimum of 5 years experience in a leadership role, with direct reports.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Project management skills
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with databases – ideally records management software
· Records Management knowledge is a definite asset. If necessary, the incumbent would be required to take courses in Records Management.
· Thorough knowledge of production scanning and imaging including; implementation, training, equipment maintenance and quality control
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacated.