You will be a key part of the Great-West Life Sales and Marketing Centre team, where you will provide support to clients and financial security advisors who market our group benefits product for organizations with fewer than 36 plan members.
In this position, you will:
· Liaise with head office to assist with claims and underwriting inquiries.
· Provide superior customer service support to clients and advisors with respect to day-to-day administration of their employee benefits plan.
· Help clients, advisors and staff become self-reliant through various training related activities
· Be required to do some travel, use of vehicle will be necessary.
· Contribute to the overall success of our small group business.
· Post-secondary education or related work experience
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and presentation skills
· Professional attitude, innovative and self motivated
· Ability to work both independently and as a team member in a deadline-driven environment
· Proven computer skills using MS Office programs
· Knowledge of group insurance products would be an asset
· Technical skills should include: client relations and service, time management and communication
Equal employment opportunity
Great-West Life is a leading Canadian life and health insurer. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Great-West Lifeco Inc. and a member of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies. Through Great-West Life Sales and Marketing Centres located across Canada, we provide financial advisors with unparalleled and personalized product and marketing support.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We offer a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation and opportunities for professional growth.
Interested candidates are invited to apply on-line at:
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.