London Life is one of the premier financial security providers in Canada. We’re looking for an Admin Associate for our Belleville Freedom 55 Financial Centre.
In this entry level Admin Associate position, you will be responsible for processing the day to day administrative operations in the Financial Centre. This includes greeting, servicing incoming clients and technology service / maintenance. You will also be responsible for ordering supplies, business cards, collecting personal expenses and managing the Financial Centre’s shared telephone voice mailbox. We are looking for a candidate interested in growing and developing their career within the Belleville Financial Centre.
You will be accountable for:
· Providing a high level of defined administrative services and support to visitors, clients, co-workers and HO business partners and management team within the financial centre
· Contributing in a team atmosphere as well as on an individual basis
· Support and sponsor local and head office initiatives
· Following specific administrative processes
· Oversee day to day premise, furniture and equipment maintenance
· Maintain and ensure compliance standards are met within the office
· Other special projects, as required
Required Competencies and Behaviors:
· Effective telephone techniques; tact, courtesy and patience; professional.
· Proficient in using E-mail, Word, Excel (& PowerPoint), and possess the aptitude for learning new technology, systems.
· Effective Communication skills: listen and write in a clear, thorough, and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
· Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions.
· Decision-maker and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage interruptions, to assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
· Organized and able to work independently when given overall goals and expectations
· Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure own behavior aligns with the values of the organization.
· Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally.
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to develop and grow within an exciting, professional environment. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates are invited to apply on-line at: www.londonlife.com/careers.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.