Winnipeg, MB, CANADA;
Administrative and Clerical ; Office Management, Financial Services ; Other Finance Services Jobs, Insurance ; Other Insurance Jobs
Financial Services and Banking, Insurance
Job Career Level:
Number Of Positions:
Feb 12, 2013
Freedom 55 Financial, a division of London Life Insurance Co., is one of the premier financial security providers in Canada. We’re looking for an Administrative Manager for our Manitoba Financial Centre, which includes an associated centre in Thunder Bay.|
We are seeking an experienced leader with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
This position has responsibility for the operations of the financial centres. This includes leading administrative team members and managing multiple stakeholder relationships in support of regional goals, budget and premise management and ensuring compliant operations.
• Building and executing a business plan for the financial centre operations and administrative support staff
• Establishing and maintaining open communication with the Regional Director, Head Office, Advisors, management and administrative staff within the Financial Centres.
• Recruiting, training and developing administrative support staff to meet the changing needs of the financial centre and to provide effective advisor support and increase advisor productivity
• Supporting and sponsoring local and head office initiatives
• Managing the operations budget within strategy
• Tracking and reporting on expense budget
• Management of day to day operations of the financial centre
• Overseeing day to day premise, furniture and equipment maintenance
• Ensuring corporate and legislative compliance of operations within the centre
• Coaching financial security advisors and their marketing associates to implement effective systems and processes
• Other special projects, as required
Qualifications and Competencies
• A degree or diploma, preferably relating to Business, Finance or Investments; or a combination of education and related experience
• Demonstrated leadership, including recruitment, selection, and performance management of staff
• Strong communication – both written and verbal
• Well defined computer and presentation skills
• Demonstrated problem solving and organization skills
• The ability to multi task in a fast pace working environment
• Effective relationship and team building skills
• Excellent problem solving and organization capabilities
• Management experience in the Insurance or Financial industry
Discover your opportunity….
Apply with cover letter and resume before by March 4, 2013
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of 12 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We foster a culture where a wide range of professionals – in finance, accounting, general business and actuarial disciplines, for example – are learning, growing, and shaping their careers to achieve their personal and professional goals.
We’re an organization that cares for our customers, our staff and our communities. You can grow your career with us while giving, growing and connecting with the world around us.
There’s more than meets the eye with our organization. We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.