This contract position is located at our Hamilton office.
The Advisor Assistant will provide support to the Advisor(s) in the administration functions of operating his/her business. This role provides high quality service to clients, assists in conserving existing business as well as the acquisition of new business. The Advisor Assistant will work well under the pressure of deadlines and fluctuating workloads.
· Assist the advisor with all functions related to the daily operation of the business
· Handle written correspondence (composing letters, word processing, etc.) and telephone inquiries
· Process applications for all product lines
· Account management of Investment Funds
· Produce product illustrations, presentations and proposals
· Satisfy client needs and expectations through efficient and effective service
· Maintain client files and client data base information
Qualifications AND COMPENTENCIES:
- Post secondary education with an administrative background; a combination or education and related work experience may be considered
- Proven knowledge and experience with Word, Excel and CRM database
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, responding promptly to requests using effective telephone techniques, tact, courtesy and patience
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task priorities and work within frequent interruptions
- Ability to work with confidential matters
- Proven problem-solving skills and initiative
- Knowledge of insurance, retirement and investment industry-related products an asset
You will find your career with us rewarding. We offer a team-oriented work environment, competitive income and a flexible benefit plan.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on-line by March 8th. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.