London Life is one of the premier financial security providers in Canada. We’re looking for Director, Business Development for our Kelowna Financial Centre.
Located at: Landmark Business Centre
1708 Dolphin Avenue
Kelowna, BC V1Y 9S4
Directors, business development, recruit financial security advisors, and support their growth and development. They provide training and development to newer financial security advisors by accompanying them on client visits (joint fieldwork). As financial security advisors become more established, our directors act as business coaches to help them develop successful practices and recommend business solutions to help clients meet their unique financial needs. They also help advisors create, implement and maintain business plans.
• Attract, select and contract new financial security advisors
• Help financial security advisors develop their markets and build their business through
joint field work and case consultation.
• Coach and provide objective feedback to financial security advisors
Required competencies and behaviours:
• Maintain life, accident and sickness licence and mutual fund registration, and commit to
continuing education in financial services, leadership and management development.
• Have (or acquire within six months) branch manager qualification with Investment
Funds Institute of Canada.
• Experience recruiting quality sales candidates
• Management and financial services industry sales experience
If you’re interested in exploring this leadership opportunity, please send your cover letter and resumé to:
We thank all applicants; but, only those under consideration will be contacted.