London Life is a subsidiary of The Great-West Life Assurance Company. Great-West, together with its subsidiaries Canada Life and London Life Insurance Company has more than $153 billion in assets under administration.
We are currently seeking to fill 2 contract administrative positions at our downtown location (Queen and University) to provide administrative support to our New Business/Individual Life and Living Benefits products department.
The New Business Administrator is responsible to provide administrative and clerical support to a team of Case Coordinators and Underwriters in the Individual Life/New Business department in Toronto.
· General clerical support to case coordinators/case administrators
· Scanning of life and health applications
- Enter details of policy conversions onto excel spreadsheet & then packing the apps for mailing to Regina for processing.
- Send appropriate files to case coordinators/case administrators for follow-up and confirmation.
- Sort & delivery of department mail
Qualifications and Competencies:
· Post secondary education an asset (minimum High School graduate).
· Strong Computer skills (Excel, Windows, Outlook, Word)
· Knowledge of individual mainframe systems and data entry functions (NBUW, imaging system, mainframe, Ingenium, DBE, etc.)
· Able to process external medical evidence correctly as processing steps for each category varies
· Strong attention to Detail
· Excellent organizational skills/time management skills
· Must be able to work in a team environment
· Strong team player with initiative, problem-solving and organizational skills.
· Proven ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast pace environment.
As the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to develop and grow within an exciting, professional environment. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates are invited to apply on-line at: www.londonlife.com/careers.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted