NETWORK ENGINEERING SPECIALIST
Start Rate $37.67 per hour
$37.67 - $47.73 per hour (ATU Bargaining Unit)
Our Network Engineering Office is seeking a Network Engineering Specialist to implement and provide high-level support to various local and wide area networks throughout the system. Key Responsibilities:
Designing, testing, implementing, documenting and providing ongoing third-level support for:
- Enterprise Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES)
- Enterprise Sharepoint Server
- Enterprise Windows Server
- Microsoft Active Directory 2008 R2
- Microsoft Systems Centre Operations and Configuration Manager
- Server and desktop patch management best practices
- Windows security policies, best practices, and implementation
- Microsoft Applications and Database design
- Enterprise Antivirus
Location: 20 Bay Street, Toronto
- Diploma in computer science/engineering, with particular emphasis on Network Technology and Microsoft MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) certification, or a combination of education and experience deemed equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Cisco networking, SUN UNIX administration, Network Security, and SAN Storage Systems.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in inter-networking design and implementation of server and desktop environments using Windows and UNIX operating systems, Cisco networking, TCP/IP, Microsoft Exchange, SQL, IIS, Enterprise Backup solutions, Anti-virus and anti-spam solutions, Enterprise Network Management tools,
- Familiarity with ITIL and PMP methodologies.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, documentation and communications skills.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume online, no later than November 19, 2012, quoting File Number 12-456.
Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER