SENIOR CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR
$40.73 - $51.15 per hour
(Salary Range Under Review)
(Temporary Position – up to 1 year; 4 days/week for 6 months; 2 days/week for 6 months;)
Our Transit Procurement Initiative (TPI) Office works strategically with a number of Ontario transit systems to facilitate joint procurements for buses and the goods and services that support bus operations in order to maximize value. We are seeking a Senior Contract Administrator to oversee all aspects of the Transit Inventory Management Services (“TIMS”) contract, including implementation and contract administration services such as performance monitoring, establishing procedures and processes, and compliance.
- Monitors key performance indicators to ensure purchasing initiatives and contract agreements align with scheduled timelines, allocated budgets, methodologies, and established policies and procedures.
- Develops, executes, and administers all contracts and service agreements up to and including completion and contract closeout.
- Develops and maintains working networks with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conducts ongoing performance measurement and monitors the product deliverable provided by the supplier on behalf of internal and external purchasers.
- Verifies and processes contract change notices, change orders, contract amendments, and work orders to ensure adherence with established procedures.
- Prepares budget reports for project managers detailing obligations, commitments, actual expenses and available funds.
20 Bay Street, Toronto
- University degree in business, finance, economics, or a related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 6 years of related experience in management, ideally in a fleet environment role or within the transit services industry.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with the ability to coordinate multiple deliverables under pressure to meet schedule and budget commitments.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and oral and written communications skills.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume online, no later than December 2, 2012, quoting File Number 12-471.
Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER