|STAKEHOLDER RELATIONS & RESEARCH COORDINATOR $60,101 - $75,491 per annum (Temporary Assignment – up to 6 months)
We are seeking an experienced and talented individual to help coordinate accurate and effective relations with Metrolinx’s stakeholders.
- Executing integrated government and stakeholder relations strategies to support and enhance Metrolinx’s corporate objectives and image.
- Assisting in the coordination of research and preparation of supporting materials for communication with various stakeholders.
- Assisting in the development, writing, and production of print and online material, such as internal and external newsletters, backgrounders, publications, and website information.
- Assistance with coordinating, and executing events.
Location: 20 Bay Street, Toronto
- Excellent knowledge of the English language and corporate communications normally attained through completion of University degree or college diploma program in political science or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of job related experience, demonstrating:
- Superior interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, including the ability to relate effectively with all levels of staff, the public, and other stakeholders
- Comprehensive background in producing publications and other print and online material from concept to completion
- Excellent organizational, research, planning and project management skills
- Familiarity with the processes of government and principles of stakeholder relations
- Good grasp of the legislative processes of government
- Ability to read, understand and communicate government policies
To apply for this position, please submit your resume online, no later than December 9, 2012, quoting File Number 12-479.
Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER