SENIOR HRMS ANALYST
$76,775 - $96,435 per annum
Our Human Resources Division is seeking an experienced Senior HRMS Analyst to lead the development, delivery and maintenance of a robust and reliable technology solution in support of the HR business intelligence strategy and data requirements.
- Manage the ongoing development and operation of the HRMS solution, including stakeholder needs analysis and leading the design, build, testing, conversion and implementation phases in conjunction with both HR and IT teams, using project management methodology.
- Proactively researching industry trends and expanding business knowledge to recommend additional system development or modification, new capabilities, and process improvements in the interest of HR reporting requirements.
- Leading a team of HRMS analysts, providing subject matter expertise and day-to-day direction, ensuring HRIS data is timely accurate, and secure.
- Setting and guiding priorities, goals, and objectives for the HRIS team, mentoring and motivating staff, and conducting performance reviews.
- Acting as a senior business analyst by partnering with HR and business leaders to understand business processes, data collection, and reporting requirements, and liaising with IT to develop technical specifications and troubleshooting solutions.
- Contribute data management expertise and advice to HR strategy and business planning, and ensuring system and data integrity.
- Providing senior level technical support, researching and resolving escalated inquiries, unexpected results or process flaws.
Location: 20 Bay Street, Toronto
- Completion of a University degree in Human Resources, Computer Information Systems, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Minimum six (6) years’ related experience in a senior HRMS or HRIS role, serving as a subject matter and lead in day-to-day operations and ongoing system development.
- Demonstrated experience as a team leader or supervisor, with ability to effectively mentor and develop staff.
- Strong project management and coordination skills, with a proven ability to effectively produce high-quality deliverables and meet timelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a proven ability to build strong interpersonal relationships and provide consultative advice with management, technical, and non-technical staff.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume online, no later than January 23, 2013, quoting File Number 13-10.
Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER