MANAGER, VENDOR MANAGEMENT
$103,102 - $128,878 per annum
PRESTO is an electronic fare system that will allow transit users in the GTHA and Ottawa to use a Smart Card to move between and within transit systems. PRESTO makes transit travel easier and more convenient. PRESTO is seeking an experienced Manager, Vendor Management to build, deliver, and maintain strategic vendor relationships and multi-faceted agreements.
- Developing the vendor management framework to support on-going maintenance of strong vendor relationships and the development of Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Negotiating or re-negotiating new and existing agreements or statements of work, including preparation of requests for information/proposals, scope documents, communication plans, and contract awards.
- Gathering key stakeholder information regarding needs, service delivery and quality, ensuring business alignment in partnership with Metrolinx procurement and legal teams.
- Assuming responsibility for vendor management, conducting supplier rationalization, reviewing supplier performance and adherence to contractual terms, and providing issue resolution.
- Leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports, and acting as co-Chair of the vendor performance evaluation committee.
130 Adelaide St. West, Toronto
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 8 to 10 years of related work experience in leading a Vendor Management function and outsourcing partnerships in a financial/payment services environment, including management of staff.
- Exceptional vendor and stakeholder management skills, including strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills, with a keen attention to detail, and good understanding of finance, budgets and invoicing.
- Thorough knowledge of vendor management best practices and industry trends.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft software (PowerPoint, Project, Word, Excel, etc.) and Project Management tools and processes.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume online, no later than February 6, 2013, quoting File Number 13-32.
Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER