SENIOR VENDOR PERFORMANCE ANALYST
$76,775 - $96,435 per annum
PRESTO is an electronic fare system that will allow transit users in the GTHA and Ottawa to use a Smart Card to move between and within transit systems. PRESTO makes transit travel easier and more convenient. PRESTO's Vendor Management office is seeking a Senior Vendor Performance Analyst to establish and advise on governance provisions specific to vendor performances.
- Monitoring performance management systems through vendor issue resolution, change requests, and standardized processes that contribute to the achievement of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Maintaining and enhancing tools for vendor and management use, including vendor tracking tools, performance scorecards, and dashboards.
- Gathering key stakeholder input regarding needs, service delivery and quality, and participating in meetings with clients and vendors to discuss performance and develop action plans.
- Responding to requests for vendor performance-related information and studies, preparing presentations for Senior Management, and serving as a subject matter expert on vendor performance management and metrics.
Location: 130 Adelaide St. West, Toronto
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Minimum 6 years of related work experience in a vendor management or performance analyst role, preferably in a financial services or payments services industry.
- Proven experience in business and strategic service level monitoring and measurement.
- Excellent vendor management, interpersonal, and relationship management skills.
- Self-starter, with strong prioritization and time management skills, and the ability to perform in a demanding and rapidly changing environment.
- Thorough knowledge of vendor management best practices and industry trends.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft software (PowerPoint, Project, Word, Excel, etc.) and Project Management tools and processes.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume online, no later than February 6, 2013, quoting File Number 13-33.
Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER