$44,749 - $56,201 per annum
(Temporary Position - up to December 31, 2013)
PRESTO is an electronic fare system that will allow transit users in the GTHA and Ottawa to use a Smart Card to move between and within transit systems. PRESTO will make transit travel easier and more convenient. PRESTO is seeking an Office Coordinator to provide full-service reception coverage at its main office, and other general administrative support.
- Acting as a welcoming first point of contact for staff, visitors, clients, stakeholders and partners.
- Answering telephone inquiries, routing calls, booking boardrooms, welcoming and signing-in visitors, liaising with office building management, and other duties as assigned.
- Creating a variety of documentation, including correspondence, memorandums, meeting agendas, and ad hoc reports.
- Assisting in the scheduling and coordination of meetings, including logistics, set-up, preparation of materials, and other duties as assigned.
Location: 130 Adelaide St. West, Toronto
- Completion of a high school education; Completion of additional courses in business or office would be considered an asset.
- Minimum 2 years related experience in providing reception coverage in a fast-paced, professional corporate environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and calendar management.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, demonstrating superb oral and written communication abilities.
- Proven organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume online, no later than February 11, 2013, quoting File Number 13-38.
Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER