$60,101 - $75,491 per annum
PRESTO is an electronic fare system that will allow transit users in the GTHA and Ottawa to use a Smart Card to move between and within transit systems. PRESTO will make transit travel easier and more convenient. We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Vice President, Operations & Deployment.
- Providing executive-level day-to-day administrative support to the Vice President, PRESTO Operations & Deployment, and other senior staff within the office.
- Coordinating and carrying out the administrative functions of the office in a professional and confidential manner, including conducting research, handling information requests, and other clerical functions.
- Leading and organizing all administrative tasks related to standing meetings, including the compilation and preparation of reports, submissions, and agenda items, and distribution of packages in a timely and efficient manner.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, preparing files, recording minutes, drafting and proofing correspondence, reports, and legal documents.
Location: 130 Adelaide St. West, Toronto
- Completion of a post-secondary certificate or diploma in business administration or a relevant field of study, or any combination of education, training and related experience deemed equivalent.
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience providing administrative services that includes coordinating calendars, agendas, preparing minutes, and drafting correspondence at an executive level.
- Effective time management skills with a proven ability to manage and successfully complete multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Executive level communication skills (oral, verbal, and written), with the ability to structure information clearly, concisely, and logically and deal tactfully with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- High proficiency in the use of computer applications including calendar management, word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume online, no later than February 13, 2013, quoting File Number 13-39.
Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER