ORACLE APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER
$67,912- $85,305 per annum
Our Applications Development Office is seeking an Oracle Applications Developer to extend, enhance, and maintain the Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) E-Business application suite R12.1., in support of the corporation’s business activities.
20 Bay Street, Toronto
Post-secondary education in computer science with an emphasis on software design, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience in the Oracle development tools: PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, and Oracle Discoverer.
- Minimum six (6) years’ related work experience with a solid background in analysis, design and development of corporate systems. Must have excellent knowledge of the principles, practices, and standards of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM).
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in implementing, extending, and supporting Oracle applications. Minimum two (2) years’ experience with Oracle’s ERP e-Business Suite R12, including:
- Oracle PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL*Loader, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Forms 10g; Oracle Reports 10g/BI Publisher, Oracle Workflow, WEB Applications Desktop Integrator (ADI), and Oracle Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Expertise in J2EE technologies like SOAP, Web Services, JSP etc
- Windows and Sun Solaris Unix operating systems, Oracle relational databases, ODBC and other connectivity software; conversant with communications technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume online, no later than March 5, 2013, quoting File Number 13-65.
Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER