$13.81 per hour
We are committed to delivering the best customer service possible and we are looking for students who are eager to learn about our organization and lend a helping hand in support of this commitment. Among the benefits is the opportunity to network with fellow students and be mentored by qualified professionals. Working from May to August, Summer Students are required throughout our operational and administrative departments, and your responsibilities may include:
- General office work such as data entry, filing, photocopying, and other duties as assigned.
Bus Fleet Maintenance
- Vehicle maintenance such as cleaning bus windows, vacuuming bus seats, mopping bus floors, painting and other duties as assigned.
- Grounds maintenance such as sweeping, painting, planting flowers, grass cutting, removal of garbage and other duties as assigned.
- 20 Bay Street, Toronto (Head Office)
- 50 Bay Street
- 6190 Mississauga Road, Mississauga
- 901 King Street West
- 1631 Weston Road, North York
- Other – Downtown Toronto
- 33 City Centre Drive, Mississauga
- 130 Adelaide Street West, Toronto
(Clerical & Plant Maintenance)
- Station Operations Central - 140 Bay Street (Union Station)
- Station Operations East - 81 Middlefield Rd., Scarborough
- Station Operations West - 3500 Wolfedale Rd., Mississauga
- Rail Equipment Assets - 125 Judson St., Etobicoke
- Bus Facilities - 200 Steeprock Dr., Downsview
- Bus Facilities - 6190 Mississauga Rd., Mississauga
- Bus Facilities - 1 Mansewood Court, Halton Hills
(Bus Fleet Maintenance)
- Bus Fleet Maintenance - 200 Steeprock Dr., Downsview
- Bus Fleet Maintenance - 6190 Mississauga Rd., Mississauga
- Bus Fleet Maintenance - 1002 Thornton Rd. South, Oshawa
- Bus Operations - 200 Steeprock Dr., Downsview
- Transit Safety - 140 Bay Street (Union Station)
Union Pearson Express (Clerical)
- 20 Bay Street (Head Office)
- Must be entering or currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution.
- Preference will be given to students who are able to commence work in May 2013.
- If you possess additional skills (e.g. Accounting, AutoCAD design, etc.), please ensure you highlight this in your resume.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume online, no later than March 4, 2013, quoting File Number 13-SUM.
Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER