MANAGER, VENDOR PERFORMANCE
$103,102 - $128,878 per annum
PRESTO is an electronic fare system that will allow transit users in the GTHA and Ottawa to use a Smart Card to move between and within transit systems. PRESTO makes transit travel easier and more convenient. We are seeking an experienced Manager, Vendor Performance to establish and advise on governance provisions specific to vendor performance metrics.
- Developing appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for vendors, and ensuring that business plans and objectives are reflected.
- Producing governance and compliance reports related to vendor service models.
- Monitoring performance management systems through vendor issue resolution, change requests, and standardized processes that contribute to achievement of Service Level Agreements and KPIs.
- Maintaining and enhancing tools for use in vendor performance management, including tracking tools, dashboards, and scorecards, and providing regular reporting.
- Chairing meetings with clients, vendors, and associations to discuss performance, common issues, and developing action plans to address them.
- Leading, coaching, and mentoring direct staff reports, including performance appraisals and establishing development plans.
130 Adelaide St. West, Toronto
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 8 to 10 years of related work experience in leading a vendor performance management function in a financial/payment services environment, including management of staff.
- Exceptional vendor and stakeholder management skills, including strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills, with a keen attention to detail, and good understanding of finance, budgets and invoicing.
- Thorough knowledge of vendor performance management best practices and industry trends.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft software (PowerPoint, Project, Word, Excel, etc.) and Project Management tools and processes.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume online, no later than May 20, 2013
, quoting File Number 13-181
Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER