NETWORK SUPPORT ANALYST
Start Rate: $31.01 per hour*
$31.01 - $39.26 per hour* (ATU Bargaining Unit)
Our Network Operations Office is seeking an experience Network Support Analyst to join our team.
This position will involve working bi-monthly, rotating shifts, including weekends as follows:
- IT Service Desk function, providing end user customers as the single point of contact (SPOC) to communicate, manage and resolve Information Technology incidents (break/fix) and work order requests.
- Configuring, testing, distributing, maintaining and troubleshooting desktop equipment, software and peripherals.
- Delivering quality support resolutions directly; via telephone, email, in person, or remote connect
- Ensuring process consistency and commitment to customer service excellence for problem resolution
- Knowledge in the ITIL Incident Management Process is considered an asset
Monday to Friday (05:00 – 20:00), Saturday & Sunday (06:00 – 18:00)
Location: 20 Bay Street, Toronto
- Knowledge of the computer science field with particular emphasis on network technology, normally attained through completion of a three year community college program.
Qualified for Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), A+, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations Certified, Certified Help Desk Professional preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum three (3) years’ experience and strong skills in:
- Providing excellent customer service and demonstrating exceptional organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Testing, configuration, implementation, and support of desktop technologies, PCs, peripherals and software in a network environment.
- Supporting desktop technologies associated with SPOC service desk, demonstrating excellent listening, empathy, patience and initiative using their resourcefulness, strong research skills, and problem solving skills.
- Workstation configuration and support of desktop PCs, Windows 7 operating system, Microsoft Office Suite 2010; and Adobe applications; Experience with Service Desk applications such as Magic Solutions is preferred.
- Technologies and issues encountered in desktop installation and use.
*Rates as of June 2, 2013
To apply for this position, please submit your resume online, no later than May 31, 2013, quoting File Number 13-199.
Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Accommodation will be provided throughout the hiring process, as required. Applicants must make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER