Job ID: 8319 Call No: 13-009PT (Part-Time)
This job profile reflects the general details considered necessary to perform the principle functions and shall not be construed as an interpretation of all work requirements inherent in the job. Applicants are required to demonstrate in their applications and in the interview process that their qualifications for the positions match those specified. Applicants may be required to undergo a skills assessment.
Job Designation: Timekeeper
Department: Sixteen Mile Sports Complex/Recreation and Culture
Salary Range: $10.47 - $13.09 per hour
Under the direct supervision of the League Convener of the Oakville Recreational Hockey League the timekeeper will control the score clock and monitor the game activity.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Monitor the games and record all statistical information. This Includes:
o Game Misconducts
o Final Score
• Control the score clock
• Make sure that the referees and players sign the game sheet
• Return all game sheet information to the League Convener
Education and Experience:
• Knowledge of hockey rules and leagues
• Previous Timekeeping experience and asset
• Experience in customer service an asset
• Data Entry and Processing skills
• 3 – 4 hours a shifts
• Shifts available Monday - Friday
• Commitment of 24 weeks
• Available to work evenings
• Please note that successful candidates, who are new hires and/or who have not performed in this position previously will be required to provide a satisfactory criminal record check, with vulnerable sector screening, dated within the last 30 days as a condition of employment.
Applications will be accepted on-line at www.oakville.ca in the current opportunities section no later than midnight on December 31, 2013
DATED: February 7, 2013
We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Personal information collected from applications and resumes is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001, and will be used to determine qualifications for employment. Questions about this collection of information should be directed to Human Resource Services, 1225 Trafalgar Road, Oakville, Ontario L6H 0H3.