POSTING # 012-021
REPORTS TO: Slot Supervisor
SALARY GRADE AND RANGE: Hourly 14 ($13.88 to $17.35 per hour)
CLOSING DATE: October 9, 2012
Responsible for performing housekeeping, cleaning and sanitization duties of assigned areas at the property. Operates equipment including vacuums, floor polishers, buffers, etc. Maintains site in a clean, hygienic manner ensuring environment is safe and hazard free. Upholds safety and security standards of the corporation including use of personal protective equipment as necessary. Assist in maintaining good public relations with patrons by ensuring customer service standards are achieved.
Major Responsibility Areas:
• Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing of assigned areas. This would include (but not limited to) the following: sweeping, mopping, general cleanup, vacuuming, debris removal, waxing of floors, etc.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Comply with safety procedures including use of required safety equipment and identify unsafe practices or conditions.
• Ensures any trip or fall hazards are identified, i.e. wet floors or stairs. Ensures hallways and access routes are free of debris and waste,
• Is responsible to monitor the inventory level of supplies.
• Is responsible to ensure that said duties are carried out in compliance of departmental or Internal Control Manual policies and procedures.
• Promote and maintain the utmost integrity and the highest calibre of customer service and respect to all patrons, employees and OLG personnel.
• Maintain general awareness of gaming operation at all times and comply with security policies and procedures in order to secure company assets.
• Must adhere to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, and other applicable municipal, provincial and federal laws and regulations.
• Additional or different responsibilities or duties, which are consistent with the position summary, may be assigned at the discretion of position’s supervisor.
• Requires a high school diploma or comparable combination of equivalent working experience and education.
• Requires experience in the related field of one (1) or more years.
• Possess organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends and shift work.
Licenses, Certifications and/or Registration:
• Requires an AGCO Gaming Employee Registration.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY ON-LINE OR FORWARD A COPY OF THEIR RESUME TO:
OLG Slots at Sudbury Downs
400 Bonin Road
Chelmsford, Ontario P0M 1L0
Attention: Human Resources
OR FAX: 705-855-8725
WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES FOR THEIR INTEREST, HOWEVER, ONLY THOSE BEING CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
THE ONTARIO LOTTERY AND GAMING CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.