POSITION TITLE: Lottery Supply Chain Analyst
STATUS: Full Time
SALARY GRADE AND RANGE: Level 5 ($41,840-$52,300-$62,760)
CLOSING DATE: December 13th, 2012
The Lottery Supply Chain Analyst acts as a key supporting resource for management of the Lottery Supply Chain Organization. Position entails developing, maintaining and analyzing a wide variety of data/metrics to support various processes across the supply chain organization including but not limited to receiving, space utilization, pick/pack/ship function, delivery and returns. This position is responsible for the preparation of reports and analysis of data required to support program planning, forecasting, and the annual planning process and budget.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
· Creation and maintenance of monthly metrics and reporting package for the supply chain, including collection and analysis of data, monitoring performance to target, working with process owners to determine root cause of issues and performing trending analysis for the key metrics
· Resolving problems through data analytics – data collection, consolidation, analyze for trends and recommend action resolutions.
· Project Management – managing small/medium supply chain projects from concept to completion whilst working with stakeholders to gain agreement on process and then planning, implementing and testing the process to ensure it met the agreed upon goals
· Forecasting – creating a rolling 6 month forecast for Instant Tickets for inbound receipts and outbound shipments which will drive the space planning process in the Distribution Centers (DCs) as well as daily and weekly labour planning for the pick, pack and ship operations into and out of the DC.
· Budget creation, reporting and monitoring – utilizing forecasts and metrics described above, while working with the DC management team to create a budget, looking at both historical and foreword looking data.
· Develop mid-year updates (forecast to actual) as well as provide quarterly adjustments to locked in budgets based on new information that has arisen since budget creation
· Perform back-up function for a critical role - Quality Control and Inventory Management for Thermal Rolls and Selection Slips to ensure effective business continuity.
· Manage small to medium scale projects within the supply chain organization with oversight from the manager and/or director
· University Degree preferred, with specialization in Business or Commerce with 1+ year experience in an analytical role or College diploma with specialization in business or commerce with 3+ years’ experience in an analytical role
· Above average analytical and problem solving skills are critical for success
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· High level of business acumen
· Ability to be a strong team player with the ability to build effective relationships outside the organization
· Must be a critical thinker with the ability to recommend “out of the box” solutions to problems
· Ability to focus on major initiatives in the presence of competing priorities
· Strong business planning skills
· High level of commitment to task and the ability to function in an autonomous environment
· Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) with a focus on Excel and Access
· Strong reporting and presentation skills
· Working knowledge of statistical tools
· Experience working with relational data bases would be an asset
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY ON-LINE, OR:
Ontario Lottery & Gaming Corporation
4120 Yonge St. Suite 500
WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES FOR THEIR INTEREST, HOWEVER, ONLY THOSE BEING CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
THE ONTARIO LOTTERY AND GAMING CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.